Series 1 : Embrace the Suck!
Are you in a slump? I bring to you my MOTIVATION MONDAY Series to help get you out of your funk.
To my clients, my industry peeps, my vendors and my friends, each week I will explore, help and encourage you to motivate and move ahead during this anxious time. The ideas I bring, work for me and I’m so excited to share them with you!
5 Ways to Get You Out of Your Funk (just embrace the suck + move on):
1. Diffuse Essential Oils-This weeks combo will help with your anxiety and calm you down!! Try blending Bergamot and Sweet Orange for a Citrusy Summer Calm. I purchase oils everywhere but here is one of my favorite places online Revive Oils.
2. Listen to a Podcast-Who doesn’t love themself a little Brene Brown advice-check out her podcast “Unlocking Us” to feel inspired, motivated and certainly
3. Take it a Day at a Time-Seriously, I am happy to let you borrow one of my pups, but this is certainly a way to destress. A long walk (near a body of water) certainly helps (while listening to Taylor Swift’s new album Folkore-have you heard her amazing song “Exile” with Bon Ivers? I can’t get enough of this song!!!
4. Create-Do something new but not too scary-How about a doodle class with Rad + Happy I just started this course and it’s so much fun. I doodle in front of the tv at night and it helps me relax while being creative.
5. Get Organized- Each week I will offer my advice with software or systems or apps that might help you organize your life. Some are for my friends and some for my industry peeps-and sometimes for both!
Download Asana detail your calendar and tasks, organize your projects with others (or teams) and get your jobs done! Give it a try and let me know what you think.